Frenkie de Jong will now almost certainly have to be sold by Barcelona after la Liga reject their player registrations.
Cadena COPE have revealed that despite massive cash injections from the sale of TV and merchandising rights, the Spanish league have ruled that the club has not satisfied their financial fair play requirements.
🚨 Barcelona still cannot register their new players.
La Liga have rejected Barça’s calculations and believe the Spanish club are €150m away from their own valuation.
(Source: Cadena COPE) pic.twitter.com/e8kYsAG3lJ
— Transfer News Live (@DeadlineDayLive) August 4, 2022
More to follow …
United Matchday Magazine – get yours FREE now!
The wait is over. United are back and there is a new general leading the Red Army. Get ready for the Brighton game with United Matchday Mag. This first issue of the new season is FREE, so get yours now!
- Online football content like you’ve never seen before
- The mag gives you all the news, facts and features you NEED before every game
- Instantly delivered to your device with easy and secure online ordering
- Click Preview to see more and GET YOUR FREE COPY
- Limited time offer: SAVE 33% on a season pass